QUEEN OF CAPITAL 2018
Beauty Pageant Event in
The three-hours LIVE event airs Sunday, December 30th
At 7.00 PM ET on Saket, New Delhi
Event starts in
what is queen of capital pageant?
It is easy to assume that QUEEN OF CAPITAL is just another Beauty Contest. But here’s the twist. While the main aim of the contest is to select a Final winner who exhibits unexcelled beauty, high moral and ethical standards who can speak intelligently about various issues concerning the society that is not all we do at Miss Teen India.
We at MAKE MY EVENT believes in giving a talent platform to fulfil their dreams and work towards their goals with determination, perseverance and integrity. We excel in organizing events that bring out the best in an individual. Our events are not simply for finding a winner but to empower individual through their talent, individuality and creativity.
Furthermore, we strive to help develop the star, celebration both their inner and outer beauty. In addition to the arts, we provide comprehensive training, includes personal grooming cultural awareness and virtues to develop character, self-esteem and respect for self and others.
here is what we do
Bring positivity to your outlook. A woman's personality is truly defined by her positive thoughts and actions irrespective of the highs and lows of the situation.
Express your opinion. One must never feel shy from projecting one’s opinion. Expressing your opinion is one of the few things that can make a person feel important.
Be sociable. Often times, people tend to believe that socializing is a rather tedious and unnecessary inconvenience. However, the truth is, meeting new people gives you an opportunity to know more about different cultures and lifestyles, which can only have a positive effect on one’s personality.
Read often and develop new interests. To explain in a single line, ‘A person of very few interests has very little to talk about’. Being well informed makes you more likeable to people as it allows you to strike up interesting conversations whenever required.
Be a good listener. Hearing someone is not the same as listening to them. It is important to pay attention and give importance to the people talking to you. Listening can help you deal with and attend to the people better.
Be a little fun loving. Having a humorous side is often the only way out of terrible situations. Remember, everybody loves a person who can make them laugh and bring a funny perspective to the mundane things in life.
Be courteous. Contrary to what today's’ generation thinks, being courteous is never out of fashion. Being humble and greeting people with a smile often ends up being the deal breaker.
Have the proper Body Language. Your body language says a lot about you, even the way you walk, sit, talk and eat. It’s important to always seem confident and right.
Wearing proper attire. While it might be your wish to wear what you want, it is important to make a good impression and fit your situation and surroundings.
Being yourself. Remember, every one of us is different and each of us have something that we excel in. Only by being yourself can you keep your authenticity.
Being confident. Never doubt your capabilities. If you ever find a deficit, work on it and get better, it’s no reason to believe that you’re not good at it.
- Prior to entering any of our pageant events, it is important to read and fully familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct, as this is taken very seriously within our organization.
- As our Royalty, the wearing your crown, sash, and anything that bears our name and trademarks, you are the first image the public sees, and the first impression people will receive as you represent your pageant titles.
- Each contestant is required to acknowledge the rules, guidelines, policies and code of conduct at the time they enter any of our pageant events. At the point of check-in, our contestants must also sign acknowledgement and agreement.
- Contestants are expected to familiarize themselves with the event schedule and are required to attend all of the activities on the event schedule. Such activities will include where applicable on the event schedule/s), orientation, contract signing, awards banquets, crowning shoots, studio and location shoots when scheduled and provided on the weekend of the pageant.
- At no time may anyone representing a title within our organization recruit, cast, or imply that our organization endorses any event outside our organization without our prior knowledge and consent.
- All contestants, parents, guardians and guests of contestants, staff, vendors, and participants at our events are expected to conduct themselves in a manner expected of an elegant pageant event. Treating all attendees at our events with the utmost respect is a requirement, not a request. Bullying, gossiping, cursing, airing any grievances publicly, destruction of property, theft, threats of any kind, and anything that brings negative attention our organization is strictly prohibited. Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing unacceptable behaviour will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
- Our events are held in non-smoking facilities, Smoking is only allowed in designated areas as allowed by the venues outside our events.
- Drugs, alcohol and intoxication are prohibited.
- Contestants must not have a criminal record or have anything in their background that could bring the contest or its sponsors into disrepute. Contestants must not at any time have been involved in any illegal activities or use of drugs of any nature. Contestants must not have taken part in any topless/nude photo shoots.
- Displaying your title on social media or any other approved media is an acknowledgement by you that you represent the organizations and for which you hold title; and therefore, you are expected at all times throughout your reign to behave according to the organization’s code of conduct that you hold title hold title for. Public displays of bullying, gossiping, cursing, airing any grievances publicly, destruction of property, theft, threats of any kind, and anything that brings negative attention our organization is strictly prohibited. Note all behavioural displays on social media are considered to be public displays.
- Entrant must be and will continue to be a person of good moral character and that she has not committed and will not commit any act that will bring her or the competition into disrepute and will at all times maintain high morals and the highest of standards.
- All contestants will agree to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Contestants must refrain from disruptive behaviour or slandering contestants, judges, sponsors, staff and affiliates of the “Queen of the capital” competition. Involvement in any of the above will result in immediate disqualification and offending contestant’s titles will be removed as well as competition prizes are withdrawn.
- Any contestant found to be using social media sites and forums to publicly post slanderous remarks will also be immediately disqualified. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification, removal from the premises, and legal charges.
- By participating in the “Queen of the capital” contest, the contestant agrees for the organisers to use her name, photographs and information for purposes of publicity and promotion both now and in the future and will include use on the internet, in all media advertising, press releases etc.
Criteria of QUEEN OF CAPITAL
Below mentioned are the criteria which the participants need to fulfil: